A History of Excellence
For almost six decades, Executive Caterers has served the civic, corporate and social communities of Northeast Ohio and beyond. Providing remarkable care and industry expertise, Executive Caterers continues to be Cleveland’s premier caterer by producing exquisite celebrations and milestone events.
We take pride in creating one-of-a-kind events that give our clients incredible value and indelible memories. Reinvented for the future with a forward-thinking team and innovative approach, we look forward to another six decades of serving the Cleveland community.
Executive Caterers is renowned for remarkable cuisine, unparalleled personal attention, innovative event styling and a breadth of venue options. With our dedicated modern event planners, planning the perfect event is easy and stress-free. From Landerhaven (our six-venue location in Mayfield Heights, Ohio) to the Cleveland Public Hall or a remote outdoor location, we have the capability, passion and expertise to handle it all.
Meet Our Team
The Executive Caterers team includes our senior leadership, dedicated modern event planners, chefs/culinary staff, service professionals, and many more.
Executive Caterers is constantly in search of great talent that shares our values and love for hospitality, courtesy and the Cleveland community.
phil•an•thro•pi•a is Executive Caterers’ annual fundraising luncheon at Landerhaven designed to benefit non-profits throughout Northeast Ohio.
After the tragedy of September 11, 2001, New York City absorbed such a large portion of all charitable donations that many local non-profits struggled to reach their own goals. In response, Executive Caterers re-dedicated our December Corporate Club luncheon to the support of local charities (especially smaller organizations without substantial resources of their own).
This dedication and priority to giving and helping those less fortunate has continued to be a hallmark of the Executive Caterers brand and organization.
Through our philanthropic efforts, Executive Caterers plays an instrumental role in revitalizing and enhancing the Cleveland community. We remain constantly mindful of initiatives that enrich the lives of all Northeast Ohio citizens.
Some of our beneficiaries include:
- The March of Dimes
- The American Red Cross
- Cleveland Clinic
- Associations for Autism and Alzheimer’s
- Break Through Schools
- Greater Cleveland Partnership
- The Hunger Network of Greater Cleveland
At Executive Caterers, we are committed to reducing our environmental impact through responsible practices. As a company that values social service and responsibility, we believe these practices benefit our clients and guests by improving the quality of our communities, environment and animals.
We hope that our proactive approach to improving our community and environment will ultimately inspire a movement within our community that others will follow.
- Glass, corrugated cardboard, paper, aluminum and plastic recycled from events and within the offices
- Cooking oil collected for recycling
- Reduced use of bottled water with increased use of water pitchers and dispensers to reduce plastic waste
- Automatic faucet and flush sensors
- Low flow faucets in all restrooms
- Gardens and lawns watered on an as-needed basis
- Sensor lighting throughout the building to reduce energy consumption
- Fluorescent and LED lighting throughout the building to reduce energy consumption
- Energy-efficient tankless water heaters for our dishwashers
- Hand-weeded flower beds reduce need for herbicides
- Minimal use of power tools
- Use of perennials in all gardens